Friday, October 21, 2011

Celebrations

Even though we had celebrated Morgan's birthday with both the Guthries and the Powells, I wanted to celebrate on the actual day as well.  So we decided to do a fun fall activity and go over to Hee Haw Farms with some friends.  It actually ended up being a really warm day, a little to my disappointment.  I think if you're going on a hay ride, sweaters and scarves and hats should be involved, but not in the 70s!  We had a great time anyways.

 Morgan was all dressed up in her overalls for the occasion

 it's a long way down
 but here goes

 other Emmett Otter lovers may be reminded of another slide

 Mommy's turn!

 enjoying the hay ride

I think Morgan wanted to pet the animals, but she was not allowed.  She pulls on Boog all the time, and he takes it, but I wasn't sure if the farm animals were ready to have their hair pulled.

Happy Birthday sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment