Sunday, November 21, 2010

Morgan and Me

Morgan has officially passed her one month old mark!  What a long month, yet how time flies. 

Those who know me well, know I don't like being in pictures.  So it seems that I have lots of pictures of Morgan with everyone else, but not many with me.  I'd like to be known in her life as more than just the milk-woman, so this afternoon while just hanging out around the house on a cold fall day, I asked Nate to take some casual pictures of us.  And I love them because I love being a mom, and this is what it looks like!







Can you tell we just love this little lady?

We were sad this past week to say see-you-later to Granny and Papa.  I don't know how I would have gotten through that first month without them.  We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!  We love you!


2 comments:

  1. Awww... I love all the pictures. You are such a cute mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I love all of the pictures. You need to let Nate take more pictures of you. You'll want them later. Can't wait to get together on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete