Sunday, November 14, 2010

New pictures

Just adding some new pictures.


The happy extended family

So glad that Granny and Papa have been here to share this wonderful time with us.  And that Granny will get up with us in the middle of the night.  I sure will miss her company when they leave tomorrow night.  :-(

The new mommy is always tired.  I love cuddle time!

Having fun with Grandma Andrea's camera and the cute blessing dress


I love this smile!


This is definitely one of my favorite pictures of her so far!

No hair loss yet!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute and alert!! I love all of her little expressions. Your parents are leaving already!? I feel like that was fast, but I guess it has been over a month! Have fun with you little girl. Now you will have her ALL to yourself. :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete