Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Catch-up: Visit to NC

So after about 4 months of not blogging, I'm finally back!  Yea!  It seems that the combination of an old computer and a new baby equals a full hard drive.  So much has happened in that time, but I'm just going to do a quick catch up.  Here goes...

Back in April, we decided that Morgan's flat spot wasn't getting any better so she was fitted for a helmet.  I was SO sad, I love kissing her little head, but had to do what was best for her.  She handled it like a trooper.


At first the helmet seemed so large, but after a few weeks it was trimmed down and we added some cute vinyl flowers, and I guess after a while I just got used to it.

In April we also visited Harkers Island to celebrate Easter.  It's so nice to go back and visit family, especially knowing how much they miss me.  Did I say me?  I totally meant Morgan.  That's really who they miss now.  We enjoyed some great photo opportunities while enjoying the view.





I love this picture!  It makes me think she's enjoying the smell of salt water!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! You're posting again!! I love the pictures of Morgan in her cute blue dress by the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the blog post catch ups!! Especially since I didn't get to see you or Morgan when I was there. She's so stinkin' adorable! I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete