Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Thinker

Our little sweetheart is 5 months old now!  I can barely believe it.  Everyone always tells us how beautiful she is, but especially how bright her eyes are.  I know people are supposed to tell you your baby is cute, and I am a little biased, but seriously!  She is beautiful, and her eyes always seem to be studying and learning new things.


Luckily she is starting to fill out and chunk up a little.  She's not quite eating as much as a baby her age should, but she has finally reached 13 pounds!  Yea! 

I feel so blessed to have this little lady in my life.  She is just another sign to me that there is a Father in Heaven who loves us, who knows us, who understands us.  I am so grateful to Him for letting me borrow His daughter and I only hope I can raise her to know Him and be like His Son Jesus Christ.


 Fun in the jumperoo
 a little over-stimulating
 She looks at me as if to say, "Mommy, what is that bright thing in the sky?"  --That's the sun, sweetheart, even though you haven't seen much of it yet!




1 comment:

  1. She looks like she is finding more and more of her personality. What a cute little thing!

    ReplyDelete