Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Part I

Usually one night of Halloween is enough for me, but Boone seems to offer many activities that we just couldn't pass up.  On Saturday the Branch President and his wife hosted a Halloween party on their farm.  It was the perfect setting with a big barn, bales of hay, camp fire, and lots of people and kids all dressed up.  

Hopefully I will never be this huge pregnant at Halloween again, so I figured it may be my only chance to dress up the belly.  So I decided to go as a fish bowl, Morgan as a fish, and Nate as a fisherman.  I thought my idea was pretty clever.  And I was pretty excited for Morgan's costume since it is my first homemade costume as a mommy and actually involved a little bit of sewing.


 My baby really looks like a little girl now!
 Morgan didn't know what to think at first, but once people started putting stuff in her bucket she got pretty excited and ran from car to car for trunk-or-treat.

 For those who have asked, here you go - the pregnant picture in all it's glory!  Yikes!



Morgan's first day of (insert big gulp here) Preschool!  She pretty much likes to lay low in the morning, so she wasn't happy to get dressed, but really enjoyed her day!  Needless to say, she enjoyed it a lot more than mom.

Blurry - but a much happier moment



1 comment:

  1. She really does look like a little girl! I can't believe how much she has grown! Love your little family.

    ReplyDelete