Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jars don't belong on toes

Recently my wonderful friend Kristina and I were able to go get much needed pedicures.  Not that my feet were that awful, even though I can't reach them anymore, but mostly, I just needed to relax!  A week and a half later my toe nails still looked pretty cute.  Here's a picture of a mostly-still-decent pedicure.




Add to this picture one person who is generally clumsy and accident prone, add the fact that she's 39 weeks pregnant, and give her a jar of peanut butter.



= OUCH!  Let me just say, when your toe is bleeding all over the kitchen floor, and you can no longer comfortably reach that toe, it's a really good thing that mama is in the next room!

1 comment:

  1. Ouchie! I'm pretty sure the moderately talented students at the pedi-school can't fix that little boo-boo. SO SORRY!! It looks very, very painful!

    ReplyDelete