Sunday, October 10, 2010

39 weeks plus

It is amazing to look at my pregnancy countdown and see 5 days left!  I actually feel pretty good these days, now that the back pain is gone, heart burn is dying down, and nausea is almost non-existent.  So I think yesterday I became mentally ready to have this baby.  Most of the time I've just felt scared!  And I think considering how low she is now, she's ready to be here!  Good luck to her, putting up with Nate and I for life, not to mention our extended families!  I definitely get uncomfortable though.  Tonight as I was trying to do some exercises, it felt very awkward to do leg lifts and I basically had to lift my leg to the side instead!  Haha

I do NOT like to be in pictures, so the fact that I'm about to post pictures of myself looking like a beached whale, really means I love family and friends who are far away and want to see me looking WAY pregnant.

Here goes.





Boog is usually very close to me these days, my little guardian!

3 comments:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT! I CANNOT WAIT! I CANNOT WAIT! I am expecting a text any day now telling me you're on your way to the hospital! Woo-hoo!! You look great in the pictures... you ALWAYS look great. I cannot wait until baby Powell makes her debut appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim I think you look so beautiful!!! Im so glad you posted pictures. Pregnant women are always gorgeous. That little baby is so lucky to have you and Nate as parents. Enjoy your last couple of days... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim - you look WONDERFUL!!! :)
    Best of luck, shugga! You're on my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete