Friday, July 6, 2012

End of an Era

It has been a big year for change.  We sold our house.  We gave away our dog.  And then I sold my car!  In the spring of 2003, after I had graduated from college and used my new job to pay off my "stupid" college debt, I bought myself a new car, and for the next several years made a payment every month on time until the bank sent me a title to my blue Jeep Liberty.  I loved that car!  Sunroof.  Patriotic flag on the back.  Atlantic blue color.  Only time I hated that car was driving in the snow with a rear wheel drive.  And now she is gone.  Sad day!  But at least we don't have to drive it across the country.  Good-bye baby!

 The white Jeep Grand Cherokee next to it is our new (to us) family car.  Even though I'll miss my Liberty, I have to admit, the Cherokee is an upgrade.
 Now I'll need a new HI sticker.  (Harkers Island for all those non-Island natives)

No comments:

Post a Comment