Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring at the Zoo

We celebrated the arrival of spring by going to the zoo for the day.  I love the Hogle Zoo on a cool spring day, didn't like it much when I went in the summer and all of the animals looked like they were just suffering in the heat.  But I digress.  We had a great visit.  Morgan had this "wow" expression on her face pretty much the whole time and pointed at everything (which means she wants to touch it).  Of course she would probably not do well at a petting zoo, seeing the abuse Boog takes from her.

 Can I touch it?
 Can I touch it?
 Can I touch this one?  (You get the idea)
 We especially enjoyed watching the elephants.
 This was the first time Morgan enjoyed riding on Dad's shoulders.  So much that she didn't want to get down.  Poor Dad.

Always the giggly girls

No comments:

Post a Comment