Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Celebration

It has been a fun week at our house.  My Mom and Dad flew in for a visit, and as soon as they were slightly rested up from traveling, we had a Valentine Celebration.  I invited some friends and neighbors with small kids to celebrate a day of love and friendship.  It was a little crazy with about 15 kids and 7 or so adults, but we had a great time.  The sun-dried tomato dip with fresh pita chips and red velvet cheesecake bars I made certainly helped the festivities.  And the slide Grandma Andrea gave Morgan for Christmas was a hit!



 I know I'm biased, but this little girl is the cutest Valentine ever!

Malia and Layla did not want to be in the group picture earlier, and then Morgan wouldn't turn around to be in a picture with them, she just wanted to look at them instead.  Oh the fun of trying to get 3 little girls to look at the camera at the same time!


Thanks to Skype, Morgan hasn't skipped a beat with my Mom and Dad.  There has been zero adjustment time!  She just seems to love having extra people in the house to play with! 




No comments:

Post a Comment