Saturday, November 12, 2011

An Extravagance

Since I moved across the country, I have been jealous of my family on several occasions when they went to Disney on Ice.  Then I heard about a month ago that it was coming to town, Disney on Ice: Treasure Trove.  And I thought, I have a little girl now, I can go too.  But when we looked at the price of tickets we decided it was better to wait until another year.

Until I woke up this morning.  The morning of said Disney on Ice expensive entertainment.  And I decided I just needed to go.  So we did.  All in a sort of rush, we purchased tickets online, packed up some coats for the forecasted snow, and off we went.  So worth it!  I'm sure I enjoyed it the most of the 3 of us, but Morgan definitely had her share of fun as well...as soon as she got over being scared and crying, which was pretty fast.  I especially thought the songs from the Lion King were beautiful, the skaters all dressed as animals.  Unfortunately with all of the lighting effects I couldn't get any good pictures of the show, but here are a few of Morgan and I enjoying ourselves.



There was way too much to see for Morgan to actually look at the camera!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got to go! We will definitely need to go together next year....it is so Magical!

    ReplyDelete