Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Surprises...

Pregnancy has definitely had it's share of surprises.  I cut my foot in May and it bothers me whenever I wear real shoes.  Found out that it's called a keloid scar, which you don't usually just get one day.  People either always scar like that or they don't.  It's a bit irritating.  Also, I didn't realize that I would start getting a crazy amount of pressure at 34 weeks!  6 more weeks of this?

However, I'm a little obsessed with watching Baby Story on TLC, and I watched an episode where the lady lost the baby at 35 weeks!  So I just rubbed my belly and said, "You keep kicking as much as you want to pumpkin!"  I'm so grateful for her already and can't wait to see her in person.  And yes, I'm still planning on having natural child birth, although I will be open to drug management if necessary!  Keep your fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! I hope that "pumpkin" keeps doing somersaults and backflips. Sorry about 6 weeks more of being uncomfortable. And sorry about that foot! I cannot believe that it is STILL giving you problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine 3 more weeks of this. I think I'm going to die. I'm going to do natural too! We can share stories! It's what our bodies were created to do and women from the beginning of time have been doing it. Plus I've heard that there are less complications. I don't think I knew that about you.

    GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!

    ReplyDelete